Tuesday, September 30, 2014

my Weekly Assignment, part 3

Sir,



i choose this picture because of its beauty and because it is something i would, with Your consent and permission, like to try.

i love the way her body is arching TO the wax, and the expression on her face. i want that to be me, with Your hand holding a flame above me. i want to be beautiful and feel that delicious burn, the drops of wax to mark my skin, and to know Your hand is doing this exquisite art work. i want to look at the patterns of wax Your hand drips upon my body and wonder at why You choose that particular pattern and what You will do next. i want to see Your face as You mark me in this beautiful way.

i want You to know You have all in me in all You ask of me.

And i want to explore the wax play, Sir. i want to know what it feels like and the desire it brings. Something in me longs for it, needs it, craves it. 

Which is why You assigned this to me. You knew the needle play terrifies me, and is not something i wish to do, yet would, if You ordered it, since all You have asked of me has been for my own learning, experience, and growth. You knew i desired this wax play, that something in me longs for it. And You have started my training and learning in this.

When shall W/we explore further, Sir?

Your ky

No comments:

Post a Comment