Tuesday, September 30, 2014

my Weekly Assignment, pt. 1

Sir,


i choose this picture because it shows my feelings for You best. 

i felt, at first, when i realized i was in love with You, that You have stabbed me through the heart, because it was a hopeless love i could never dream might be returned. You are Everything in Your world, the undisputed King, the head of all Masters, the One all slaves long to be with and to be called 'Yours'. i was a newcomer, unaware of Your ways, Your lives, Your manners and customs, and even terrified of You even as i was drawn to You.

i could deny You nothing, even when i tried, even when it felt my heart was pierced and breaking. Do You recall, Master? You would scream at me, WHAT DO YOU FEEL??? TELL ME!!! and i couldn't. i would try so hard to SHOW You, because i just couldn't say what You wanted. But even as i shattered, and all i thought was 'right' and 'correct' was destroyed, i realized You were slowly, painstakingly, stitching me back together.

So that's why i choose this picture. Because it's my heart, which i gave You and You needle played back together.

Your ky

No comments:

Post a Comment