Friday, September 19, 2014

What Being a Sub Means to Me


Sir,
When i first came to You, i did not want to be in Your world. i did not understand, nor comprehend, nor know. You taught me and showed me a new world, a new understanding and a new life. And i thank all the gods You did.

What being a sub means...

It means Loving SomeOne completely, and giving Him all, mind, body and soul while trusting He will not destroy you with the ultimate power of giving completely.

It means being willing to explore things and ideas you once thought abhorant, or weird, or outright 'wrong'. It means being willing to admit perhaps He knows you better than you know yourself.

It means putting SomeOne ahead of yourself because it gives you pleasure and fulfills a need in you, not because of a 'power' trip or threats, but simply because it is what you want to do.

It means knowing i am never alone, even when You are away. It means when W/we are apart, the reunion will be all the sweeter because W/we realize the precious gift W/we have been given in each O/other, and know how truly blessed we are.

It means even when i miss You, i sleep secure in the knowledge You love me, protect me, comfort me and honor me, not because You are my Master, but because You are mine as surely as i am Yours.

It means there is no other place on this earth i would rather be than with You.

Thank You, Sir, for choosing me.

Your ky


1 comment:

  1. little flame...
    There are times you utterly undo Me. This is one. Well done, My love. Well done.

    ReplyDelete