Wednesday, September 10, 2014

your punishment

you disappoint Me in your failure to complete your assignment. I have thought long on your punishment and as you have grown to enjoy My crop, there must be alternative means.

For your punishment:

Ah........the liner of the "Toy Cabinet" is looking a bit old...you are to purchase some scarlet velvet.....remove the old lining and replace it....then arrange the toys in order of the frequency of My use. For those I rotate, you will place together as a line and easily accessible to Me. This includes My flogger, My crop, My whip, and My belt.


Also...while you're at it.......use saddle soap on all the leather toys and make certain they are cleansed. And of course, it goes without saying you are to polish the nipple clamps and other... accessories.

I expect an itemized list of the contents and their cleaning.

This punishment is to be completed this day. There will be no acceptable excuses. you may answer this message then you are banned from the internet until your tasks are completed to My satisfaction.

Do not disappoint Me again, slave. 

M

2 comments:

  1. Master,

    *bows head* i am sorry i disappointed You. i will complete my punishment by the end of the day, as You expect. Please accept my deepest apologies and know i won't disappoint You again.

    Your kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will speak no further on this until You send word Your tasks are complete. Nor will I come to you until ALL I have assigned is completed.

    Do NOT fail Me again.

    M

    ReplyDelete