Tuesday, September 30, 2014

my Weekly Assignment Part 2

Sir,


i choose this picture because it represents giving and that is what i want to do for You. Give.

Her fingers are cupped around the wax, even as it drips between her fingers. She is trying, to me, to hold this even as it slowly slips away from her. It is being 'destroyed', yet creating something new. Once straight and proud (i think), it is now, literally a puddle. Yet still it shines brightly.

i feel that way with You. i once thought myself so strong and independent, straight and proud, if You will. But it took You lightening me to show me the power of true submission and the rewards which come from it. i still shine now, brighter, i think, because You molded me from what i was into something better.

And i gave that to You, Sir. Even when i feel it all slipping away, i gave it to You. All. 

After all, You do call me 'little flame', don't You? *soft smile*

So that's why i choose this picture, Sir.

Your ky

No comments:

Post a Comment