Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And Now It Starts. . . .

Well, Time for me to get going on blogging for real instead of simply talking about it! And I'm right proud of myself, to have managed the buttons and options, though I tend to change my mind often, so expect changes as I see all the fun things to do on here!

I'll faithfully try to blog often, though I don't make schedules like, "I'll blog every day!"or "A new post at 12:01AM every Tuesday!". Not going to happen with the realities of Life and such. But I will visit and blog often and invite you to comment and do the same.

 We all want a good story and unforgettable characters. Which is what this blog is mainly all about. I'll post bits of mine and others. Nothing better than a roaring discussion of authors and books, is there? Beats politics any day. Ever get stumped at a party, ask about books. Any books. Tells you right away the people you want to spend the hours talking with and those who may not have much in common with you.

No real rules, just be respectful, honest and upbeat. I've been known to vocally voice in words my opinions and invite the same, even if it differs. Just remember I'm not out to change the world, just survive it, and in the end, we all have our own thoughts, feelings, opinions and dreams.


As the characters in my First Book, SHE WAITED, discover.

(How's that for a nice little plug, ehh? Stay tunes. More glimpses into these characters later. Enough to say the heroine is a red head who quickly discovers a new world and the hero is a Master who realizes there's much more to this new one than just red hair. . . )

So let's all grab a coffee or a cuppa, relax and get to know each other, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment